Tuesday Travels {Wet September} : IBS Buddies @ Tinago Falls

Photobucket

These are my friends enjoying a quick swim at Tinago Falls. I have so many reasons why I was not in that floater with them. At least I got my camera with me to keep me occupied or else I'd sulk in the corner of the big rocks and drool at their shouts and glees.

All of them are bloggers - this place, Tinago Falls was the last stop of our Triangle Tour held last August 7, 2011.

I am inviting all my friends that if you come to see Iligan, you should not miss visiting this place.  This is also the same falls in the latest movie of Sam Milbey and KC Conception's Forever in a Day.

 

An entry for:


Comments

  1. yayks... kanus-a pa kaha ko kabalik diri.. was here HS pa... haha... nice place jud siya :)

    dropping by sista for TT.. see you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful view of the falls, it has been awhile since the last time I visit Iligan, visiting from TT, hope you can visit me back

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been here once pero dugay na kaayo to, wa pay digicam atong mga panahona! Lol. Nice shot!

    Doing my late visit for TT. Hope to see you at my Giant Pearl Fountain entry. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been to tinago falla but never tried the rafting. nice pic sis

    http://www.picturemyworld.info/wet-september-sprinklers-las-vegas-and-nyc/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't been here but we plan of taking a visit come December. Can't wait for it, wohooooo!

    Thanks for taking time out to visit my TT entry at scottzprincess.net, Sis.

    See yah! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. waah the last time I went to Tinago was maybe 11 years ago! thanks for sharing!! dropping by via Tt, hope you could visit mine too at http://culturemedley.com/2011/09/13/siam-ocean-world

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Fling in Seoul - Arriving at Yeouido Park

Best Time to Fly the Cheapest Air Fares

Surigao del Sur Escapade: Enchanted at The Enchanted River