Touchdown @ Laoag International Airport | First Night

Our flight out of Manila was quarter before ten in the evening.  Me and my companions are very excited of the flight as it would be our first flight to the Northern part of the Philippines, much more to the famous Ilocandia region - Ilocos Norte and Ilocos Sur.

So when we the plane landed, we are so excited to grab our bags at the overhead bin. When I deplaned, the thing I felt was the cold wind that splash my face. I said to myself, wow ang lamig ng Ilocos! :D

 photo IMG_9002.jpg

When I saw this, I felt a rush of excitement because surely I will be able to see these windmills for real and up close. :) This is a part of the itinerary in Day 2 tour.

The airport terminal is small. Almost like Cagayan de Oro City and currently it is undergoing some major renovation that they don't have baggage belt. I am sure in the next I will visit, meron na din sila.

 photo IMG_9003.jpg

The baggage were just hand-carried by the airport ground personnel and we have to grab it from one corner. But the place is far from this point with the signage.

 photo IMG_9004.jpg

People were everywhere. Oh well, naturally, it's an airport and a plane just landed. :D


The airport is not very far from the center of the city but the only public transpo available is the trike.  The hotel told me that the fare is Php 12/head.  But we took the airport shuttle because it delivers passenger door to door. :)  Our stop was at :


 photo IMG_9013.jpg

 

It is at this hotel that we stayed for the night.  The rooms we reserved will accommodate 3 people in one room at a very affordable price of Php 850.00.;  You divide it by 3 and you will end up paying just a bit more of one hundred pesos.

More info of our first night hotel will be posted next and the url will be included in here later.

 

Comments

  1. The hotel price is awesome!!!!! I should take a note of that if ever I'll end up in Laoag in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Fling in Seoul - Arriving at Yeouido Park

Best Time to Fly the Cheapest Air Fares

Weekend Blog Follower Caravan #21: Welcome Followers!