My Summer 2014 Favorite Photos Part 1

In spite of my busy schedule because of work and study, I am glad I still experienced two oh three  memorable trips this summer. One was in April - a tour to Northern Luzon. I have promised myself that I will post an update immediately after the trip, but I failed it. Why? Because I lost my phone and all the photos that I took during the trip was gone with it.

I already forgot if I have blogged a bit about that loss but all I can say for now is that I am still hurting.  It feels like I just had a break up with someone I love. lol! Yeah, really.  If you won't believe me, try losing your phone that contains many memorable data in it, surely you can relate to what I feel.

The second trip I made was a day trip to Talakag Bukidnon and beyond, in order to reach the end most of the last barangay of Iligan City, Rogongon.  The trip going there and coming back is already a hell of adventure but seeing what we have come to see, it was a wow and it's like, the tiredness and all is worth it.

I thought that was all, but when May came, there was a quick decision for me to visit Bohol, particularly, La Estrella Beach Resort in Cabilao Island to see and spend some time with my daughter's Omi.  It was only a few days, but it was memorable because I traveled ALONE going there and coming back.

Before I will fill this page about my blahs, let me share here some of my favorite photos I made this summer.  I know there would be more if my phone was not lost.  But I will try to share here some of the photos that I got.  The first set of photos I am going to share are the ones taken during my trip to Bohol.

Note: Camera used to take these photos are not one of those high end ones. No focus features but at least I could click when I just can't help to please the "i love to take pictures itch".

 photo sunriseatjagnapier.jpg


Sunrise @ Jagna Pier


 photo jagnaearlymorningstreetscene.jpg


Deserted street ++ doves!


 photo vanishingislandatcabilaoisland.jpg


A view of the vanishing Island that I get to enjoy during summer visits to Cabilao.


 photo lifeisagift-1.jpg


Indeed!


 photo clearwaters.jpg


I wish to enjoy this clear waters with you :)


 photo theonewiththerainbow.jpg


The one with the rainbow


 photo thelighthouse.jpg


The old lighthouse


 photo midmorningatjagnabohol.jpg


Jagna coastal at mid-day!


 photo thesunset.jpg


The sunset


 photo whiteislandstrip.jpg


That inviting white white strip of vanishing island (i just can't get enough of this view) Ask me some of my fave places one earth? Oh well, this is one of them. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Fling in Seoul - Arriving at Yeouido Park

Best Time to Fly the Cheapest Air Fares

Weekend Blog Follower Caravan #21: Welcome Followers!