Wishing for an Orlando Trip

One of the basic things to do before going on a travel is saving for the trip.  It does not necessarily mean that you will carry wads of cash or multiple credit cards to let you enjoy a trip, but at least you have enough money to pay for your hopping fare unless you go on foot through the duration of the trip.  You must at least have enough cash to let you grab a meal (real meal) at least once a day.  Because of this, my friends and I are  on tight budget.  We try to save up for a trip in the last quarter of this year.

This summer, we are going to Siquijor Island and it is going to be a trip with the daughter.  I am not yet sure what kind of accommodation we are going to have but it would be some hotel.  I wish it will be some kind of like Orlando Hotels which offers a hot deals.  A friend gave me a positive review of Orlando Hotels so am also sharing it with friends in some parts of Europe and are planning a winter getaway for 2012 as early as now.  Good thing about Orlando holidays is that they post updates and great scenes of the place right on Facebook.   Check it out now as it is just a click away.  I wish my daughter can experience spending a summer in Florida -- but I guess it's not possible in the near future.  Somehow when she grows up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Fling in Seoul - Arriving at Yeouido Park

Best Time to Fly the Cheapest Air Fares

Weekend Blog Follower Caravan #21: Welcome Followers!