Dimple & Me at Rizal Park, Manila

Last November, Dimple and I went to Manila for a few days. It's my treat for her birthday at the same time my first long distance travel that year. We paid less for a ticket for two and that is thanks to Cebu Pacific for giving us the chance to fly even on a tight budget.

These  photos were taken when we passed through Luneta Park on our way to Ocean Park. It was a first time experience for her and mine too as I haven't been to this place at day time. The first time I was here was long long time ago with college friends and it was at night.


Photobucket


That is me, in front of the famous Jose Rizal landmark.


 

Photobucket


The daughter


It is her first time her. Later in the evening, we came back to this place and she took the time to go around the whole area. At night the place got tiangge where they sell just any stuff. She was looking for a particular rubber bracelet so she went around. I did not have the strength to go around with her anymore because I was already too tired.


Photobucket


The Us = Mommy and her moment. ^^


 

Our destination! The Ocean Park


We had a nice experience inside. Unforgetable for her am sure.


Post is shared at:



and



Memory Lane Monday button

Comments

  1. I've never stepped foot on that park in my entire life! Lucky girls... hehehe! Maybe someday my daughter and I could go visit that place too. Just the two of us...uumm...ok with daddy too! :)

    Visiting from TT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thats a nice mommy and daughter momment.

    late visit from TT, hope u can drop by

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sure sounded like a memorable trip for mom-daughter! Maayo Ar kay naka-avail mo sa flight nga affordable. I love Luneta Park and I wish to visit that place again with the family kay si bana, wa pa katamak diha. LOL.

    Thanks for joining last week's TT, Ar! If you have time, join ka ulit this week; linky is now up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures of Momi and daughter. Beautiful views too Momi Arlene, I want to visit this next time when I visit the Philippines :-) Dropping by from last weeks TT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Fling in Seoul - Arriving at Yeouido Park

Best Time to Fly the Cheapest Air Fares

Surigao del Sur Escapade: Enchanted at The Enchanted River