Philippines Tops as 2nd Destination for 2013

I just read that in the Yahoo news earlier and I said to myself, "wow! I am glad I am in the Philippines" and yes, this year, 2013 - I am going to travel the Philippines!  Even me without traveling to Philippines awesome places, yet this country deserves a BIG CONGRATULATIONS.  Somehow, our government will be good enough to improve the transportation system especially our airports.

So far, I have already tickets to two destinations in the Philippines (me and friends) to a place where we have never been yet.  I guess this gonna be the beginning of seeing Northern part of the Philippines.

I have no international trips for 2013 -- so I hope I could share in this blog the wonderful experiences I had during the trip to Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Phnom Pehn in Cambodia.  I know I have shared one post related to that trip, but I haven't added more. There are still more to share ++ the Kuala Lumpur Trip/Penang, Malaysia trip.

Hmm I know that I was not a good travel experience teller for 2012 - somehow I will improve this current year. :)

Wish me luck guys and cheers to more trips this year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Fling in Seoul - Arriving at Yeouido Park

Best Time to Fly the Cheapest Air Fares

Surigao del Sur Escapade: Enchanted at The Enchanted River