A Day in Camiguin | The Purpose

It was three in the morning when we left Iligan. Thank God for the traveling mercies that we arrived Camiguin on time for Breakfast. In this post, I would like to share a bit of why were went to Camiguin that day. We were all excited that waking up before three in the morning was not a hassle. Me personally was excited because it's been awhile since the last time I visited Camiguin. If I remember it right, it was in May 2006 during the Labor day holiday with a weekend following it. So I was all ready with my camera because I know that I would love the view going there.

 photo IMG_8569.jpg

The lighthouse at Balinguan Port. Taken while up at the barge already.


 photo IMG_8570.jpg

Camiguin Island as seen from Bainguan Port


 photo IMG_8598.jpg

This is telling us that we are nearing the Island


 photo IMG_8604.jpg

At last we arrived @ Benoni Port


From the port we directly went to JJ Pen Fish Restaurant.

 photo IMG_8618.jpg

While our fish for breakfast is being cooked, we saw this water snake. It looks venomous. I was so scared. It reminds me that indeed it is a year of the snake.  It looks small but the thought that it is not a friendly snake, makes me ran far from the site.

Okey, so the reason why we went to Camiguin that day, was to check a property. The documents of ownership of the property is being mortgaged in the hospital. So, the Admin decided to check the place because if it is a good site for investment, then the hospital can take actions that will ensure the property be secured in the name of the hospital.

 photo IMG_8652.jpg

This is the land mark to the property.


 photo IMG_8655.jpg

 photo IMG_8659.jpg

 photo IMG_8674.jpg

 

The stones!  They are pretty that we wish we could carry them home

hushhhhhh I pocketed a few and some of us had it packed in a plastic bag. ^&^


 photo IMG_8675.jpg

 This stone is now used as one of my paper weights in the office. :)


 photo IMG_8660.jpg

 

The place is actually very quiet except for the sound of vehicles occasionally passing by and also the sound of pump boats.  I can imagine I would have a hammock in place and sleep the afternoon away.  The place was just a great place to relax.

 photo IMG_8667.jpg

 

While others were busy picking stones, some of us where just busy taking pics, talking, and exploring a bit of the area.

Comments

  1. Lovely pics :) I was in Camiguin for a visit years back. I hope I can visit the place again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Fling in Seoul - Arriving at Yeouido Park

Best Time to Fly the Cheapest Air Fares

Weekend Blog Follower Caravan #21: Welcome Followers!