April Recap in Photos

Few days before April ended, I have already thought about doing this - making a recap of what I did during the month that is just about to end.  Then the next thing I thought, which blog should I post the update?  My main blog or any of the travel blogs?

Then few days after May started, I began putting photos together through Fotolor dot com.  After finishing the collage, I still find myself lazy to begin the post. And now, May 8 in the evening, I hope I will have the strength to finish up the whole post.

1. April 3-7, 2013. I attended the 60th Anniversary Homecoming in Mountain View College, my college Alma Mater. It was a few days of meeting old friends and making new ones. It was a fun time of reminiscing days gone by.

 photo aprilrecap1.jpg


 photo aprilrecap2.jpg


 photo aprilrecap3.jpg


 photo aprilrecap4.jpg


 ^^&&^^


2. April 17-18. Together with the Marketing team of the hospital, we traveled to Mountain View College to promote our newest hospital services, the Stem Cell Therapy.  The group stayed overnight but me and Tata finished the Thursday night program, so we ended up going home early the next morning.  Thanks to Ate Loida A for giving us a room at the Old Guesthouse.  Yeah old, but to me, it is the only guesthouse that got a very beautiful view, be it sunrise, sunset, and in-between hours.

 photo aprilrecap6.jpg


 photo aprilrecap5.jpg


 photo aprilrecap7.jpg


 photo aprilrecap8.jpg


^^&&^^


3. April 21, 2013. It was in February that we decided to meet up on the 21st of April. Of the few that planned it, only 6 of us made it. The faces you see in the photo were elementary school classmates. We were few but we also had a nice time recalling the past. The times when we were still yagit. lol! Our school was Tibanga SDA Elementary School here in Iligan City. The school still exist now but on a different location. We think the building in our time was nicer compared to the concrete one that is now.

 photo aprilrecap9.jpg


^^&&^^


4. April 24.  Farewell Get-together for Eleonor Taer - Adam, our highschool classmate. :)  More of the story is posted here.

 photo aprilrecap10.jpg


^^&&^^


5. April 26. PCHA Meeting in Manila. Details here.

 photo aprilrecap11.jpg


^^&^^


7. April 28 - Renewal of Vows @ Iligan City SDA Central Church.  More details posted here .

 photo Fotor043060841-1.jpg


 photo Fotor043060314-1.jpg


April was just simply nice.  Memorable.

Comments

  1. Those were lots of photos which means you really had a busy scheduled month. It's nice that you had compiled all of those pix and still remember what happened on that day. Unlike me, sometimes I have a memory gap. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a productive month for you sis! Those are great memories to cherish in the years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pix and thanks for sharing. looks like you had a busy April :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of pictures to cherish, seems like you had are enjoying life everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pictures are a great way to capture great moments.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your April is fully loaded with activities and sure it is very fun. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a memorable and busy month April is to you Sis Arlene :-) I love the pictures too :-) seeing you with happy smiles sum up all the events that you attended. I love your header and it is very classic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a busy April, Arlene! Love the smiles you have in all those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to do a monthly recap using my Instagram photos, but I stopped doing it, just because I got no enough time to do that. I hope I can do it again for the next months.
    You're April was a full blast. Lots of events really happened! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Fling in Seoul - Arriving at Yeouido Park

Best Time to Fly the Cheapest Air Fares

Weekend Blog Follower Caravan #21: Welcome Followers!