Facebook Flashback | June 15, 2012

What I love with Facebook Flashbacks are the travel pics I shared a year or many years ago.  So I thought of posting these flashbacks here in my blog, since I do not have a narrative post of any of my previous travels or even a postcard type (photo sharing with short description).

I will start with what's shared today.

 @the Resort's Bar 

We were admiring the decorative wine bottles

@the balcony of one of their cottages

These are pics of Tata and me at Thalatta Resort in Dumaguete City.  We just hope in there for awhile (photo opps) because we found ourselves passing by their resort while doing our morning walk.
There were three (3) of us.  Me, Lalay, and Tata. For sure, it was Lalay who took this photo, since he is not included in the picture.

We did two things here:

1.  We took pictures
2.  I bought postcards for my collection

Oh this is my first time in Dumaguete en route to Siquijor Island. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Fling in Seoul - Arriving at Yeouido Park

Best Time to Fly the Cheapest Air Fares

2012 Travel Memories