Back Online!

The last post I made was Thursday morning before I went up to my second destination but the first major destination during the 2 days leave from my work.  My tattoo was loaded but the signal was  very scarce up there that it takes eternity for a page to upload so I was not able to make even a single post during the past 3 days.   But in-between work today and tomorrow and the whole week, I hope I can series my travel related posts because I I really had a wonderful experience.  Somehow by sharing it here, you too will take time to visit the places that I visited the past days.

I would like to extend special and heartfelt thanks to Em and family for waking up at 1 am to open the church gate for me and offered your couch for me to sleep on, the hearty breakfast,  before proceeding to MVC.  To Apple and family for the accommodation especially jabby's room  and the delicious meals.  To Carthy - thanks for the dinner! I felt so special.  The gesture makes me want to go back sooner.   To Jane Toledanes - thanks for the yummy lunch and the wonderful story.  Thanks for the love guys!  I felt so pampered.

To Dr. Almer and family - thanks for the chance of seeing and experiencing Lake Apo.  Thank you for your time, your hospitality, and for being our wonderful guide -  I and my friends will be forever  grateful.

To those who wanted to offer kindness and of which I missed, I will be coming back soon.  I will make sure I will not miss any appointment this time.

The last but not the least - thank you Lisa Marie & Alexander for the company!  It was a great time with you guys - thanks for bearing up with my kayayaan but I guess no one is arte sa atong tulo. lol!  I know we had a great time although we all wish that everyone was with us to experience what we had experienced.

Now, I am sure I did not lose weight during this trip.  I am sure I did gain back some weight because I ate rice with vegetables and some meat, 3 times a day.  But never mind, I will not be traveling daily man.  I better hit the gym when I have time.

Teaser shots is posted here.

More later!

Let me sleep first. Okey. I got work in 4 hours.

Comments

  1. Couldn't wait to see the rest of the photos.

    Btw, please join my contest where you could win one of the 2 fab Travel Envelopes!
    http://www.wanderingmom.info/2011/10/win-2-fab-travel-envelopes/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Fling in Seoul - Arriving at Yeouido Park

Best Time to Fly the Cheapest Air Fares

Surigao del Sur Escapade: Enchanted at The Enchanted River