Eating Right Even On a Travel

Even before I arrived MVC, I was told dinner Thursday night will be at a friend's home.  Apple and Carthie cooked something nice (semi-vegetarian) as they have an idea that I was on diet watch.  I am not on diet, I was just trying to cut on my rice intake.



Confession:  I ate rice and meta from Saturday dinner until Sunday dinner.  Not one whole plate but at least more or less a cup serving except when we had dinner at Atiatihan where we enjoyed a chicken barbecue.  Never had that in a long time  so I gave myself an excuse.  I know I have gained back some pounds during the whole trip.

Anyway, here's a closer glimpse of the food we had that Thursday night:


Romanian Salad



Adobong Fish Paksiw



Fried Lumpia (vegetarian fillinga)



Yummy Durian ^^


Food is great with friends.  Thanks Ma'am Apple and Ma'am Carthy for the sumptuous meal.  Iliganon jud!  Sa uulitin ha.


~~~~~


It's been awhile since I posted entry for Yummy Sunday.  Since I am making this post now in this blog and not in my food blog, I thought of linking this post to Yummy Sunday.  I hope the YS host will consider.



Comments

  1. i like the salad and the fried lumpia. drooling.

    hope you can check on my entry for Yummy Sunday: http://www.travelwithfood.com/2011/10/craving-at-izakaya-kagura-japanese.html

    Happy Yummy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! im going crazy over that salad by just looking:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all yummy foods....miss ko tuloy ang pinas..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grabe! Natakam ako sa mga food. Sis, ano yung may sili?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sis, isda yan. Parang adobo na paksiw. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm craving for adobong fisk..looksss really yummy...:)

    thanks for dropping

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow talagang food trip;) all looks yummy;) visiting from YS.. see yah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. daming food... party, party!

    visiting for YS! hope you can check out my entry...

    Lechon Baboy


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! drooling on your red atsal te arlene..hahaha! and also sa durian! yummmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for dropping by on my entry te arlene..just giving back the favor here.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Fling in Seoul - Arriving at Yeouido Park

Best Time to Fly the Cheapest Air Fares

Surigao del Sur Escapade: Enchanted at The Enchanted River