Lachi's Laing & Heavenly Sweets

 

you may click on the photos for clearer resolution. thanks.



Beef Tapa
Unforgettable Pork Ribs
Laing Pasta
Chinese Pork Belly
Pork Marinara



Fish Fillet with Tar2 Sauce
Laing
Beef Caldereta
Braised Soft Tofu



Dinner for the first night of the DFAT 2012 was at Lachi's.  Looking at their logo, I thought it's a shop for sweets.  But when I arrived there with the group and served with this variety of viands, I concluded that Lachi's is also one of restaurants in Davao that has it all -- authentic Filipino dishes and desserts to control to cut off that appetite of wanting to have more.


There were more than 10 main dishes served and several of them are pork recipes.  Meaning, I was not able to taste the recipes made or pork or served with pork.  I guess I was the only one in the group of more than 20 bloggers from all over the country.  So to let me have an idea that the certain pork menu can be rated as "super masarap" that can make the mouth water,  I asked my friends.  Of the four pork menus, UNFORGETTABLE PORK RIBS got the highest thumbs up.  I asked them what made it unforgetable -- they said, it's the softness of the meat.


Well, for me, all of them were worth tasting.   Even we toy with our rice to make way for the viand inside our stomach,  we did not consume all the food served us.  All were masarap and many of us thumbs up - Laing!   Lachi's specialty is San Rival but I want to couple it with Laing!


Desert was served after the main meal was done.  And here's a glimpse of what was served:




For those with sweet tooth you will really love to do tasting with me that night.  I love all the cheesecakes.   In my list their were five kinds of them that were served and all were mouth-watering.  I almost could not remove the fork from my lips after putting in some of those sinful bites of sweets.    I really forgot I was on diet control that night.  Or shall we say I plan to forget I was on a diet during the whole event.


Foods posted in this post looks perfectly yummy but in my facebook album, I might be including the after-math shots.  ^^ It's nice to look at it and try to guess how much 20 or more bloggers can eat in a span of two hours. =)  Can you guess if we have wiped eaten up all the food?


Oh well, we (sis Crislyn and I)  left ahead that night as it started to rain and hoping to have some sleep as the first food tasting appointment the next day will be at a distant city.


By the way, Lachi's Sans Rival Atbp is owned by Sir Mike and Sir Melvin Aviles.  The shop is located at Marfori Heights.  You May check out their facebook fan page to see the food services they offer - https://www.facebook.com/lachisdavao/info


If you are in the mood for tripping, with a friend, with the barkadas or with the family, check out Lachi's!  You will never regret it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Fling in Seoul - Arriving at Yeouido Park

Best Time to Fly the Cheapest Air Fares

Weekend Blog Follower Caravan #21: Welcome Followers!