Travel - My "in" for May!

Traveling will be the thing I am going to love for this month of May.  Wanna know why?  Because I have to travel three times.  First will be to Davao for the Davao Food Appreciation Tour.  Second will be in Siquijor - a tour for me since this will be my first time and it's going to be via Dumaguete, another place where I haven't set foot ever also. The third and probably the last for this month will be the Mindanao Tour for the hospital and college workers.

The Tour Mindanao will go out in four batches.  Because of my other trips,  the only schedule that I can fit in is the the schedule of the third batch.  Our route will be from Iligan to Gingoog then Butuan then Davao then General Santos then Pagadian.  If time still allows we will pass by Ozamis City.

Anyway, I am excited to begin this May trips this coming weekend!

Off to Davao in a few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Fling in Seoul - Arriving at Yeouido Park

Best Time to Fly the Cheapest Air Fares

Weekend Blog Follower Caravan #21: Welcome Followers!