Mt. Apo Highland Resort [Mirror Lake}

I had the chance to visit Mt. Apo Highland Resort (Mirror and Hillside) in Kapatagan Valley in Digos, Davao Sur. It was the 2nd tourist spot the participants and organizers of the Davao Food Appreciation Tour visited during the event.  It was the second itinerary for our May 5, 2012

Personally, I was so excited because it was my first time.  Everyone seems eager to hurdle the more than an hour travel to highlands.  When were awed by the view we saw.  Let me share some of them through the following photos:


The welcome signage!
Name of the resort ^^ Indeed the lake is a mirror because you will be inspired of the reflection of nature seen in the water.



Here's a reflection of the trees.



Some of there good for four (4) persons cottages.



These cottages is good for 2 but if an additional foam can be added if there are more than two of you.
Additional bed also means additional payment.



The CR!
I thought it's another building - not a CR of course!
I've never been inside but the place seems clean and there was no complains from those who used it.



The sofa below the cottage that's good for 4.  It rained for a moment and those seats were used.


Trip/experience credit to DFAT 2012. Photos by moi.


I wish I can share some pics with me in it, but they are at home at the moment.  It took me 2 weeks and more to finish this post so you can really imagine how tight my sked is.  But I hope to make more updates in the coming week.


Post is shared at:



Comments

  1. Wow, what a lovely experience sis! Would want to visit and hike, if possible at Mt.Apo din!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been planning to visit this place but could not seem to have the opportunity. It seems like a nice place to sit back and just relax. Visiting thru Tuesday travels here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful place!!! Sana makarating din kami dyan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful places to visit in Mindanao. I hope I can visit that place soon. I want to get close to nature as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gusto ko mag-overnight dito hehe :D bitin yung trip natin sa Kapatagan pero masaya na rin :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The resort is clean and very close to nature! great shots!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Fling in Seoul - Arriving at Yeouido Park

Best Time to Fly the Cheapest Air Fares

Surigao del Sur Escapade: Enchanted at The Enchanted River