2012 Travel Memories

I have lots of them! And those who also love to travel I am sure you too can enumerate so many.

Documentation? Yeah! Lots of photos.


Taken during our trip to HK.
Us (Me and Daughter with her Omi and her cousins, and friends @ HK Disneyland 


Shared?  Yeah verbally.

How about virtually? Oh well, I call that backlogs. hahaha  I know I bad ass in updating my travel journal but still in my heart and in my mind, it seems just like they are yesterday or the other week or the month.  The fliers I asked from each resort is already a bit thick in my camera bag and I have not yet gone into them one by one.  Oh my! I could hit my butt but you know, but there are other blogs to maintain, not just this one.  But I know too that I have to update this or else I will just be wasting the $12 I paid in the renewal fee.

This is a birthday gift you know.  Thanks to Mommy Ruby for giving this to me as a present during the night I turned 39.  Last month I turned 40 and I have paid the renewal fee to keep it alive online.  Thanks too to Anygen for providing by loaning me funds for the renewal because that time my PP was in draught.

Anyway, I am inspired to make this post because I am feeling excited while waiting for my upcoming travels.  So before 2013, I would like to enumerate the places I have visited thus far and the few to come for the remaining months of the year.

January 2012

Manila

February 2012

Bohol via Cebu

April 2012

Cabilao Island, Bohol via Cebu

May 2012

Davao
Kidapawan
Siquijor via Dipolog and Dumaguete
Mindanao Tour:
Gingoog/Butuan/Davao/General Santos City/Cotabato City/Pagadian City/Tangub/Ozamis

June 2012

Hong Kong (international)
Gingoog City
Marawi City

July 2012

Davao City
MVC Bukidnon
Tangub City (Hoyohoy)

==============


Sunshinelene @ Siquijor, Siquijor


more photos will be shared in the upcoming posts


you may check it out too in my Facebook Albums.


I thought I would stop traveling in May.  May trips were short term planned except for the Davao trip on the first week where I attended the DFAT 2012, an unforgetable trip because it allowed me to see places that I could possibly not go when I am traveling alone.  That event makes me miss Davao.  So, with the places enumerated above in different occasions and events, I really have a lot of backlogs to do. :(  If I go through this blog, I just have started the Davao - DFAT event and the others, not yet shared.  Although some were shared in my other blogs that was not counted.  My experiences should also be shared here because this blog is a -- Travel Journal. ^^  So  Arlene, let go of your lazyness! Make a goal.  Make at least 2 posts in a week before your next trip will happen.

The following are my next travel sked:

September/October 2012

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Cambodia

November 2012

Kuala Lumpur  & Penang Malaysia

It is still August 2012  and you can see that I am not yet done making my 2012 travel memories.  For now, all I need is the focus to write down post per post what transpired and where we went during the travel to the places enumerated above.

I am loving all my travel memories.  Great thanks to God and for the people who made these trips possible for me.  PU and AB - thanks guys!  Thanks for letting me work for you or else I most of these trips won't be possible.

Thanks to Cebu Pacific too for allowing us to grab cheap seats for our international trips.

Comments

  1. the places that I have been to in your list are Davao, Cebu, Bohol of course, Bukidnon, Siquijor and Manila. For the international, haven't been to HK and Malaysia. But would love to visit these places, soon... don't forget Korea... it's so beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's a lot of traveling... It's nice to travel and explore one place after another :) good memories to cherish

    ReplyDelete
  3. love to travel too. got so many photos in my hardsrive that i want to share. i am also lazy to update my travel blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never been to those places which i wish someday i could be able to!!!! looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great travel photos... i hope i could bring my family to a vacation soon too.. :)

    cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are one busy bee! I love to travel too , i have so many photos but for this year i dont get to travel a lot because of the little baby

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, jetsetter... Cheers to the good life Arlene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet you have the best time of your life? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never been to a Disneyland Momi Arlene :-) beautiful picture of the family and relatives. I know about documenting our travel. I am not even done uploading pictures from our recent vacation from the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never been there also and one day we all go there hehee...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that is nice you were in Disneyland. It's my dream place to visit when I was young that until now hasn't been done yet :-) Speaking of not updating travel blog, I have been slacking as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love to travel too...kaya lang magastos hehe... I need to save first if naay plan.. :)

    I love the photos Arlene... yong first pic.. naka smile tanan.. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Fling in Seoul - Arriving at Yeouido Park

Best Time to Fly the Cheapest Air Fares

Surigao del Sur Escapade: Enchanted at The Enchanted River