Hello July!

How time flies! I was asleep last night and woke up at 3:45 am only to realized that it is already July! Oh July, I am glad you are here because for so many reasons. Maybe a few I can share it here in this post.

First. I love that July is here because this is my birthday month. I am hoping that July will really surprise me. Some dreaded for their birthdays to come. Not for me. Even though I don't celebrate it lavishly like others can afford, but still I am happiness during my natal day. Even if it is a working day and a toxic one, still I am not stopped to tell my friends it is my birthday and happily say "thanks" when they greet me.

Second. This is also my mom's birthday. In the past years before she died, I often tried to celebrate her birthday more than I do with mine. I feel hers is real special because three days after her birthday in 1972, she gave birth to me. I was her first baby. :)

Third. I just think that people who are having birthdays on July are generally nice. That includes me already. ha ha ha

So that's it!?...Yes.

But I got more thoughts in here -

Today, July 1, 2015 - I am inspired to write these few lines and hopefully click "publish" once I am done with this post.  If you can read this post, then surely I have clicked the orange box. ^&^

I've been wanting to write after my graduation last March, but every time I open a new blank page to start writing, words just don't come. :( I guess I am really sad deep inside. I guess I am too overwhelmed with many stuff that the things I am used to be passionate about is being set aside, and I really do not have any idea when to pick that up and start lovin' it again. I used to look at photos to inspire me to write. Many times I've done it in the months of April, May, & June -- yet, I haven't made a post. ha ha ha I almost cannot understand me.  Now, I thank you July for inspiring me to make this post. It is my hope though that I can make one more before the week ends. And oh, I will try to post some of my graduation photos.

Before I end this post, I want to share a July 2015 Throwback photos. I have used some of these photos in my last year's posts posted in my other blogs but those blogs can never be found anymore since they are suspended and not renewed. So to remind me of my unexpected escapade during my birthday month last year, here are some photos -



   photo siq 3_zpsjkwj769x.jpg

The 4s! We came from different places and met-up in Siquijor for an exciting July (birthday) get away

.  photo siq 1_zpsap8t8jju.jpg

Alex and Me @ the attractive wall of one of the resorts.


   photo siq 2_zps7cbzl3t5.jpg

Me underneath the century old balete tree.



. photo siq 4_zpsf4wnizyk.jpg


Me @ a deserted beach (but a recommended one)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Fling in Seoul - Arriving at Yeouido Park

Best Time to Fly the Cheapest Air Fares

Surigao del Sur Escapade: Enchanted at The Enchanted River