The Birthday Trip!

Last year, I really had thought that my 2015 birthday would be a solo trip somewhere. I have not yet decided where. So I booked a back and forth ticket to Manila during the mid-year sale. I was thinking I would go with a group tour to anywhere in Luzon. I asked a friend Harry if he had schedule group tour during these days. He said there is but not yet definite. Then before 2014 ended, I booked a ticket to Macao thinking that in case there is no Luzon tour, I'd go to Macau.  I thought that spending my birthday in Macau – that is if finances will allow me to, would not be bad. 

Fast forward to mid-July 2015. I am not yet sure if I will really pursue the trip. July 20, it was my mom’s birthday. I was still undecided. The next day, I remembered my birthday gift from the hospital workers. A Php 20/per worker so I checked it out and indeed there was a certain amount. Calculating the travel tax plus the terminal fees, the amount I received could cover the said costs. Yahooo!

July 22 morning, I still went to work half day and at 11 left for the airport to catch my 2:30 flight. When I was successfully checked-in, I then sigh, I am surely going to Macau. Lol! After I checked for my Macau flight, I then whispered to myself, Happy Birthday! 

This trip (solo birthday trip) is crossed out in my bucket list.


@the Immigration area. Welcome to Macao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Fling in Seoul - Arriving at Yeouido Park

Best Time to Fly the Cheapest Air Fares

Surigao del Sur Escapade: Enchanted at The Enchanted River