Mimbalot Falls: A view from the cable car

 

The sight that is worth the scare ^^





I braved the heights through a cable car.  The cable car does not look scary but when we were out in midair with wide open space below, i panicked for a moment.  Good thing the car is not capable of swaying when someone moves, so my panic mode was controlled.  I just took a deep breath and did not move my head to the left nor to the right.  I only move my left hand to take photos (on objects that i did not see nor placed focus).  I knew where was the direction of the falls so i just let the camera face there and click.  So the posted photos are the result.


The falls is 90 ft high and looks different when viewed from below and you look up.  This angle is above the falls at a distance and it can let you appreciate the beauty of the falls more. Mimbalot Falls is just a add on sight to be seen when you visit Paradise Resort in Barangay Buru-un.  (more posts of places visited during this trip will be posted in the coming days)  Am off to sleep now.  So tired with joint pains.

I'd like to extend my heartfelt thanks to the Iligan City Tourism office through Iligan Bloggers Society, this trip was made possible today.


This is just a teaser post of the activities we had today: The Tourism Triangle in a Day Series (Part I)?

Comments

  1. Hahahaha. Nakatawa jud ko nimo Mommy. Mao pud tingali ako himoon kung ako nakasakay sa cable car. Seen Mimbalot when I was in HS pero sa ubos ra mi. Feeling nako dark kaau ang surrounding ato. Seeing the falls from above, mas nice diay sya. Unsa ni, in preparation for the MBS5? Mo-attend jud mi para makasuroy.hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Fling in Seoul - Arriving at Yeouido Park

Best Time to Fly the Cheapest Air Fares

Surigao del Sur Escapade: Enchanted at The Enchanted River